Policy of protecting personal information
As a corporate social responsibility, Kokoku Intech Co., Ltd. (hereunder referred to as the “Company”) recognizes that protecting personal information collected from customers and students is of the upmost importance, therefore, defining the policy of protecting personal information as shown below, it will be disseminated by board members, employees, and contractors.
1. Unless otherwise stated by law as an exception, the personal information from customers and students will be collected based on the consent of the information providers by notifying the purpose of its usage. The collected personal information will be used in limited scope, and will be handled appropriately.
2. The collected personal information may be shared with a third party within the scope of a legitimate purpose. In such case, agreement will be obtained from the information providers by notifying the purpose of the usage, which will be handled appropriately.
3. The collected personal information may be shared with a third party for the purpose of ensuring the Company's smooth business operations. Such third party will be chosen based on the standards of protecting personal information, where compliance with protection standards and proper handling are required by contract. The control and usage of the collected personal information will be handled carefully to prevent illegal access, disclosure, loss, destruction or alteration.
4. The collected personal information will be kept accurate and updated within the scope of usage. The Company will respond in a timely manner to claims or consultations from the information provider, including requests to stop using, not to disclose, or not to revise the information.
5. For handling personal information, board members, employees, and contractors of the Company will comply with personal information protection laws and guidelines.
6. In order to implement socially required personal information protection effectively throughout the Company, the policy of personal information protection as well as internal regulation will be continually improved.